Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Healthpack Logistics Limited under licence from the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists. As user of this website you agree that any use of this website including any transactions you make will be between Healthpack Logistics Limited and yourself and subject to our terms and conditions below:
Ordering Physical Products
- All orders placed before 2.30pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and sent by either Royal Mail or a courier service of our choice.
- If an order exceeds our maximum parameters for a Royal Mail consignment (a single parcel up to 5kgs or larger than 600mm x 400mm x 400mm) we reserve the right to change the courier to an appropriate service for the whole consignment, in this situation we will make every effort to inform you of the change to the nominated courier. Under certain circumstances it may be still be necessary to amend the requested courier to a more appropriate service for the goods purchased, this may be due to the bulk or value of the items purchased. In this situation Healthpack Logistics Limited will make every effort to inform you of the change and the reason for the amendment.
- All orders received after the cut-offs Monday to Friday will be processed the next working day. The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order, and will provide you with an order reference number. Following this, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. On occasion there may be delays caused by operational constraints or circumstances beyond our control. During these times we reserve the right to extend the delivery timescales from 1 to 4 days.
- By placing an order on this website you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
- If there is a problem with your order (if the product is out of stock, if there is a problem with your payment) you will be contacted as soon as possible via email or telephone (please make sure all contact details are correct).
- All images of products are purely for illustration only, and do not form part of the description of the product.
- Healthpack Logistics Limited cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
- You can pay by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Electron or Delta debit card and PayPal.
- In an endeavour to ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
- If the order is part despatched (i.e. more than one delivery is required) you will only ever pay one delivery charge.
- We reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer in situations where full matches on billing addresses cannot be ascertained.
- All shortages and damages must be reported within 3 days of taking delivery of the order.
Ordering Videos and online streaming
- You agree that the Site itself, as well as all content, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site by us or other third parties, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing, (collectively referred to as the “Content”) are maintained for your personal educational use and information by Healthpack Logistics (the “Company”) and are the property of the Company and/or its third party providers.
- Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
How to cancel
Cancellation of orders prior to fulfilment must be received by Healthpack Logistics Limited in writing from the buyer. Answerphone messages cannot be accepted for order cancellation. Healthpack Logistics Limited is not under any obligation to fulfil cancellation to any order or part order. In some cases a restocking fee may be charged for made-to-order items this is at the absolute discretion of Healthpack Logistics Limited.
Customers must contact Healthpack Logistics Limited within 7 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any Goods. Goods returned by the Customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Customers must return all products unused and as originally delivered. Certain products, e.g. software storage devices, can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Healthpack Logistics Limited cannot accept returns on hygiene or sterile products, products that are made to order, personalised, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty. Please contact Healthpack Logistics Limited Customer Service Team for guidance and advice before proceeding.
Prices & Payment
- We take payment from your card at the time we despatch your order unless the goods are purchased to order direct from the manufacturer. In this situation we will take payment at the time the order is placed with the manufacturer.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Any tier pricing cannot be used in conjunction with bespoke customer pricing structures agreed elsewhere. Other discounts may only be combined at the discretion of Healthpack Logistics Limited. We reserve the right to alter/revoke any discounting at any time.
- Any free gifts offered are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to amend the offer if required. All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rate, and are shown in Great British Pounds Sterling. The actual price paid for overseas orders will be determined by the rate of exchange on your payment card.
- VAT will be charged on all orders within the UK and the EU. VAT can be exempt on certain products upon completion of an on-line form. Individuals/organisations wishing to claim VAT exemption on non-exempt products will need to provide supporting documentation when the order is placed.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Healthpack Logistics Limited (The Seller) warrants that all reasonable care will be taken to ensure the quality of materials and workmanship. In the event of any defect arising within 12 months, or a different period as specified in the general description of the goods, from the date of delivery to the Buyer, or as otherwise agreed in Writing, the Seller will repair or replace the defective goods, if required to do so, provided that It is proved to the Seller's satisfaction that the defect is due to inferior workmanship or material.
- The warranty excludes defects caused by misuse or neglect or arising from wear and tear and applies only to Goods bought directly from the Seller.
- The Seller shall not be under any liability to the Buyer for any defects in the Goods or for any loss or damage to or caused by the Goods, whenever they arise, except to the extent that the Seller has expressly accepted liability under these conditions. All other conditions, warranties or other terms whatsoever concerning the Goods, whether express or implied, by statute, at common law, or otherwise, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no circumstances (other than death or personal injury caused by the seller’s negligence) shall the Seller be liable for any purely economic loss or for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever.
- The Seller does not undertake to pay for the cost of repairs to defective material or goods incurred by the Seller without previous specific agreement in Writing.
Payment Transaction security
- We do not store financial card details or share this information with 3rd party providers.
These terms and conditions and the rights and obligations of the parties to the contract shall be governed, interpreted and construed solely in accordance with the laws of England.