Delivery & Returns
Ordering, delivery and returns
- All orders placed before 2.30pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and sent by either Royal Mail or a courier service of our choice.
- If an order exceeds our maximum parameters for a Royal Mail consignment (a single parcel up to 5kgs or larger than 600mm x 400mm x 400mm) we reserve the right to change the courier to an appropriate service for the whole consignment, in this situation we will make every effort to inform you of the change to the nominated courier. Under certain circumstances it may be still be necessary to amend the requested courier to a more appropriate service for the goods purchased, this may be due to the bulk or value of the items purchased. In this situation Healthpack Logistics Limited will make every effort to inform you of the change and the reason for the amendment.
- All orders received after the cut-offs Monday to Friday will be processed the next working day. The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order, and will provide you with an order reference number. Following this, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- By placing an order on this website you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
- If there is a problem with your order (if the product is out of stock, if there is a problem with your payment) you will be contacted as soon as possible via email or telephone (please make sure all contact details are correct).
- All images of products are purely for illustration only, and do not form part of the description of the product.
- Healthpack Logistics Limited cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
- You can pay by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Electron or Delta debit card and PayPal.
- In an endeavour to ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
- If the order is part despatched (i.e. more than one delivery is required) you will only ever pay one delivery charge.
- We reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer in situations where full matches on billing addresses cannot be ascertained.
How to cancel
Cancellation of orders prior to fulfilment must be received by Healthpack Logistics Limited in writing from the buyer. Answerphone messages cannot be accepted for order cancellation. Healthpack Logistics Limited is not under any obligation to fulfil cancellation to any order or part order. In some cases a restocking fee may be charged for made-to-order items this is at the absolute discretion of the Healthpack Logistics Limited.
Customers must contact Healthpack Logistics Limited within 7 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any Goods. Goods returned by the Customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Customers must return all products unused and as originally delivered. Certain products, e.g. software storage devices, can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Healthpack Logistics Limited cannot accept returns on hygiene or sterile products, products that are made to order, personalised, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty. Please contact Healthpack Logistics Limited Customer Service Team for guidance and advice before proceeding.
Loss or Damage
All shortages and damages must be reported within 3 days of taking delivery of the order. Any claim outside this period will not be accepted.